Social Media Training
Do you want to learn how to manage your Social Media Campaign, but don’t quite know where to begin?
Our “Do It Yourself” social media training program is not based on theory, it’s based on real-world experience by some of the top experts in the industry. Our curriculum is designed to deliver the best education in the most efficient manner. You will have access to the same training used to train some of the most successful fortune 500 companies. Our highly trained instructors will train you in everything from social news to social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and more.
They don’t teach this stuff in school!
You will get trained and certified in:
- Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Conversion Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Online PR & YouTube Marketing
With our Do It Yourself program you will get:
- 24/7 access to our online resource center – Our resource center is a social media and marketing library with a vast array of videos, audio books, e-books, guides, and resources that you can utilize the educate yourself, brush up, or just get the latest tips on just about any marketing subject.
- Monthly interactive training webinars– Live online tutorials that will help you develop your social media marketing knowledge and skills. Built for those who are new to social media, as well as advanced users, our webinars will help you harness the power of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to communicate with a variety of audiences. You’ll learn how to generate content, build a community, and increase participation.
You will also get:
Access to our award winning social media management software package – That will make it easier than ever to stay on top of all your profiles, and manage your entire campaign from one place. Some of the features include:
- Social Inbox– Imagine having all of your social conversations in one easy to navigate inbox.
- Automated Publishing – Publish your posts simultaneously across all your networks. Want a week off for the holidays? Schedule your posts in advance and forget about it.
- Monitoring– People are talking about your brand and industry. It’s time to join in the discussion.
- Reporting – You’ll get reports on exactly how effective your campaign is, and who your reaching with it.