SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING LOS ANGELES
Need some help with your social media marketing?
We offer 1-on-1 coaching packages. Our experienced coaches will help you to create a campaign strategy, identify your target audiences, teach you how to listen to what they are saying, and more importantly how to grab their attention.
Our packages are designed for individuals or small business owners who want to learn how to leverage social media, and more importantly how to do it the right way.
Our social media coaches will work with you to create a campaign strategy and action plan by walking you through the following key steps:
Social Media Coaching Package Includes:
1 on 1 meetings with your social media coach to:
- Review your latest reports and assess campaign results
- Brainstorm on new content ideas and strategy
- Help with any questions and training
- Set new tasks and campaign goals
- Easy to follow action plan
Access to our award winning social media management software package– That will make it easier than ever to stay on top of all your profiles, and manage your entire campaign from one place. Some of the features include:
- Social Inbox- Imagine having all of your social conversations in one easy to navigate inbox.
- Automated Publishing - Publish your posts simultaneously across all your networks. Want a week off for the holidays? Schedule your posts in advance and forget about it.
- Monitoring - People are talking about your brand and industry. It’s time to join in the discussion.
- Reporting - You’ll get reports on exactly how effective your campaign is, and who your reaching with it.
- 24/7 access to our online resource center – Our resource center is a social media and marketing library with a vast array of videos, audio books, e-books, guides, and resources that you can utilize the educate yourself, brush up, or just get the latest tips on just about any marketing subject.
Monthly interactive training webinars- Live online tutorials that will help you develop your social media marketing knowledge and skills. Built for those who are new to social media, as well as advanced users, our webinars will help you harness the power of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to communicate with a variety of audiences. You’ll learn how to generate content, build a community, and increase participation.
Live support and help
- Still have questions? Don’t sweat it. Our Social Media Coaches are available for you via email and live chat to answer any questions you may have. Just like they taught you in kindergarten, there are no stupid questions.